You read the title right! This will be a concise and down to earth blog that summarizes my singleness and how I got through rejections that brought me closer to Jesus Christ.
Singleness is not really an exciting time for most people and deep inside, they are looking in the wrong places to satisfies their desires. But in my life, I have realized that singleness is really about building a stronger relationship with my Heavenly Father through His Son, Jesus Christ through much Scripture and Prayer studies. Extension on that, I have been in touch with my brethren in Christ to edify and explain hard-to-understand Bible passages to them so they too, may dig deeper in God’s Word to satisfy their souls. Let’s dive a little into my season of singleness.
During my teenage years, I have been thinking a lot about relationships and what it would be like to be with a super hot girl during those days! I was entrenched with finding the right girl during my school career when I was just a small Asian teenager, not understanding the issue at that time. At that time, I was more of a prodigal son, who just left to do my own thing. I never really understood why I did what I did. I was doing my own thing and my own agendas only. At the end of the day, it did not work out and I stayed single throughout my elementary to high school careers.
During my college years, I have chased women for a while, but it did not work out as planned based on the dates that I have been on. They were more superficial than I thought. I did not meet their expectations and continued to go on my own way to achieve academic success. I had my ups and downs in college, I am not perfect by any means. I know that I have been to parties during my freshman year in Montana during the time when I was obtaining an undergrad degree in electrical engineering. I was filling my heart and trying to do so through physical and material things of this world. At that time, I was discovering a lot about myself and what I want to do in life. I was really empty in the inside and wanted someone to be with, you know. That feeling of longing to be with that significant other! After unsuccessful dates, I cried, was broken-hearted, and spoke with my parents time pasts several times after many outings. They never fruition into meaningful relationships. Later in my college career in Valley City, God got my eyes fixed on Him and His Son, Jesus.
What I realized was, I was not focusing on the One that created me and formed me in my mother’s womb and the One that chose to die in my place at the cross of Calvary to purge all of my sins through His blood! I fully understood the simple message of the Gospel! During the first couple weeks, I started to really understand and believe what Jesus Christ did for me and how I longed much for Him! I began to search Scriptures and began watching YouTube videos on sermons and comparing them against Scriptures. I found a lot of things that I have never ever seen before through the eyes of the carnal nature, but now, through the pair of spiritual eyes, thanks to Jesus Christ! Singleness catalyzes me to dig deep and be in a close intimidate relationship with the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ. Here are the following things that I have never thought about before that has been revealed to me during prayers and scripture readings:
- Jesus Christ’s physical precious blood purged all of my sins; past to future.
- The Sons of God were not really human beings of the line of Seth, but really lesser ‘gods’ of the spirit realm created directly by Yahweh (God) Himself at the time of creation.
- They (Watchers) bore offspring known as the Nephilim that roamed on earth before the Noah’s Flood. God sent the flood due to the following reasons; to wipe out the unintended creations to prevent them from corrupting the human line, to prevent them from preventing the seed of Havah (Jesus Christ) from coming forth and redeeming mankind, and to show that God is very serious against the changing of His image (humans).
- The offspring or the giants of old became evil spirits after they have departed and forced to roam on the earth as their judgment declared by God.
- Eternal Security IS the Gospel that confirmed that Jesus’ precious blood at the complete work at the cross is sufficient enough to save and keep me saved from eternal torment that I deserved to be in.
- My spiritual discernment sky-rocket all because of the Holy Spirit in me at the moment of belief and knew that it is never of any of the work that gets me into heaven, but God’s Son, Jesus Christ!
- The reason why God told the Israelites to wipe out the –ites in the land of Canaan was that they were the genetic abominations to God and were defiled. They were like giants in their sights. It’s crazy, more on that later in upcoming blog studies.
These are just some of the information that I have been exposed to through understanding God’s Word and allowing His Spirit to work on my new man (me) in Christ.
In conclusion, I am actually glad that I am single, that way, I have more time to be God’s vessel and tool within God’s body of believers (Church) to reach, send and assist others to grow and to be disciples for Jesus Christ. Also, to empower believers and new believers to be the light of the world in the sight of men (humans) so they may see Jesus Christ through them, that they may hear, and believe that Jesus is truly the Son of God that paid their sin debt through His blood once and for all.
Closing Thoughts and Desires
If you want to be saved today, the only thing that you need to do is to hear/read the Gospel of Jesus, repent of what you used to believe in (change of mind – Matenioea Greek), and a belief towards Jesus Christ for salvation.
Verse Gospel – 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV – Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5
Verse of God’s will for mankind to do to be saved – John 6:40 KJV – And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Once you have believed on Jesus Christ for salvation (Gospel), you are born again through the Spirit at the moment of belief and cannot be unborn or lost. Jesus keeps you saved and will never let you go. How cool and awesome is that?
If you have questions regarding this article or the gospel, feel free to reach out to me by filling out the contact form and I would love to chat with you more on the article, ideas, and the biblical truths!
Hope you have a great day and I will be posting more posts in the upcoming weeks!
God Bless! 🙂
Passionate about making foods, working out, volunteering, and documentaries watcher.